Friday, June 6, 2008

well

I am tired! Got my resutls from my heart ultrasound and it came back normal. I am waiting for my results from my lung test. Grandma Bea has been staying with me since Wednesday. It has been so much fun having company all day during the day. Blake loves his Great Grandma he just stares at her and smiles when she sings twinkle twinle little star and snaps for stars above his head.

Friends of our are moving in the next month or two. Two good couple friends of ours...I am praying God provides some good Godly couple friends to us that we can as friends hold one another accountable, pray for one another, be totally transparent in everything we talk about, and that can just be goofy with....I am trusting he is going to bring couple friends our way....(not to replaced the ones that are moving though)

5 comments:

Megan said...

I totally hear yah on the friend situation. Chris and I have been praying for friends to come by so that we can hang out, be open and have fun. We are still praying!

Love yah!

Kelly Weinberg said...

I am praying right along with you!! Things are looking REALLY good right now. It would be so amazing to move back to Chicago and hang out like we used to! I miss you guys so much!

*Also Blake and Addison need to get to know each other if they are going to get married in 21 years or so! :)

Judith and Lance said...

SHARON --- I MISS YOU ALREADY. I hate that we are moving, I honestly do not know what I'm going to do w/o being able to see you weekly. It makes my heart very sad.

Karebear said...

Hey Sharon!
I know what you mean about needing friends like that. Actually, I've prayed for our entire marriage for a couple like that. (Yes, almost 10 yrs), and FINALLY we have found that answer to prayer. A couple that challenges us spiritually, has common interests, and is as crazy as we are! When you find people like that, they are a treasure. You're in my thoughts honey. Stay well! And we'll have to have you guys over for a BBQ this summer. That would be so fun! I'll myspace you. xoxo

Cara said...

we as well are in dire need of friends like that! Maybe I should start praying for some too