Monday, August 11, 2008

He done it!


On August 9th, 2008 I was laying Blake on the floor in front of Parker's George doll. As I laid Blake on the floor I let him lay there for a few seconds and then all of a sudden, he did it...he rolled over for the first time. I jumped up and down ran up and down the stairs and was so excited. I called Jason to tell him, Jason asked me what Blake's reaction was..and honestly....I was so excited I have no idea what Blake did. I have been working with him to stay on his tummy. I entertain him and rub his legs while doing so hoping he will stay on his tummy longer. Finally, he rolled over. He has yet to do it again, but I am so glad he has shown me he is able to do it.

5 comments:

Megan said...

yah for rolling!!! I guess that means no more relaxing on the couch with out mommy! haha He is a roller now!!!!

YAH!!!!!

Bethany Patrice said...

I think he was scared to death because of all of us screaming.

Cara said...

go blake!

kdana said...

how exciting! congrats!

Judith and Lance said...

Go Blake, GO!! Sure wish Bella could be there to roll with him