Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Simply Blessed





I am blessed:

* I have a loving husband
* I have a husband who is an active participant in Blake's life
* I have a handsome son
* I have a beuatiful home
* I have a husband who has a good job
* I have a supportive extended family who loves the Lord
* I have a wonderful home church
* I have friends that are non judgemental and encouraging
* I have a car and my husband has a car
* I have money to get groceries every week, to use on fun acitivities, and to buy clothes with
* I have a gym I can workout at
* I have more than I could ask for and feel overwhelmed that God choose me to be blessed!

6 comments:

Megan said...

You are def. blessed. Your new home is BEAUTIFUL!

Cara said...

It looks like you have counted your blessings, now try to refer to this list when you are thinking that life couldn't get any worse!

Ben & Bobbi said...

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed too with so many blessings...I don't ever want to take for granted the things God has provided!

Judith and Lance said...

It's so cool that you are aware of how blessed you and are and that you are thankful for it. Oftentimes people don't even take the time to consider their many blessings and I admire you for doing that. Your new house is amazing, sure wish I could drop by for a visit and a yummy brownie with my girls!

Lana said...

OH MY - is this your house?!?! Its beautiful! And Amen to the rest of it! MIss you!!

kdana said...

reminds me to count my blessings and be grateful. thanks love