Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blake is now 2.5

Blake recently turned 2.5 and he is developing so much. He is into doing puzzles and can carry on a conversation so well. The dr. told me that he has great fine and gross motor skills. She said the fact that he can talk and she, being a stranger can understand him is very good. He is in 90% weight and 50% height. Blake is still working on being potty trained.

Today I wasn't feeling well, and he said " mommy hug...you feel better" He kept giving me so many hugs today. He also is into something we call a family hug. Every night when Jason gets home we make a big circle standing up and hug eachother at the same time...a family circle hug. He loves it! He asks for it! He gets the biggest smile on his face when we do our family hug.

Lastly, Jason has to give him a kiss, hug, and rub on head and me a kiss, hug, and rub on head before he leaves for work. He thought Jason forgot one morning and ran after him. "Daddy me hug! Daddy me hug!" My dad told me that's how I was when I was a kid.

No comments: