Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Been hit

Since May, we have been hit with several difficult issues. I will stand firm and hold true to what I know in God's word to help me get through it. There are times where I feel weak and feel like will it get better, but when I read Scripture and put on worship music it all fades away. Hopefully, situations will begin to work out and things will begin to get brighter....I am thankful through it all I have God's sovereign hand upon my life and my family's life!

Exodus 14:14
The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

God is with you, even in the difficult times. Stay close to Him and He will continue to bless and keep you!

Sues said...

I love that verse, and I defintely understand being hit with unforeseen difficulties. Praying for whatever strength, grace, & provision you need!