Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another Reminder I am not forgotten

Psalms 121:

I lift up my eyes to the hills where does my help come from? (v.1)
My help comes from the Lord the Maker of heaven and earth. (v.2)

He will not let your foot slip he who watches over you will not SLUMBER......(v.3)
The Lord watches over you the Lord is your shade at your hand......(v.5)

The Lord will watch over your coming and going from now and forevermore!(v.8)


My God does not sleep, my God fights for me when I don't even know it. My God keeps me from falling, My God is for me! My God doesn't sleep, he is constantly keeping me in his safe, loving, compassionate faithful hands!!!!

Once again, a reminder that through all my trails with Jason's job, planning for twins, Jason's dad, a friend's sick baby, a friend's broken marriage, a friend's barren womb, Lord....you do not SLUMBER you are constantly helping us and working behind the scenes protecting us from the enemy!

1 comment: