Friday, May 16, 2008

Baby Blake

Well yesterday we took Blake to the pediatric neurologist. We waited 35 minutes to see the doctor. I think when you have a newborn and you are waiting to see the doctor...the wait should be very minimal. I timed his feeding to the time of his appointment so that he wouldn't be hungry till we got home. That didn't work because we waited so long for the doctor to come in. Anyways, the doctor looked at Blake and Blake gave him the biggest smile....the doc laughed. Well he said that Blake has a mild case of a big long word that I can't remember. It was something he was born with. He said it is mild so that is a good thing, but sometimes with this thing Blake has there can be some heart issues or issues with the kidney. He listened to Blake's heart and it sounded good..he then said we need to get an ultrasound of his kidney to check those out. So we do that the day after memorial day. Thank you everyone for your prayers....this is a choppy update because Blake is crying and I need to attend to him....

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for the update. I am praying for him!

Judith and Lance said...

Sharon Noelle (can't remember how to spell your middle name) --- why didn't you tell me about this when I talked to you today? I'm so sorry and will pray for him. You are such a good mama!! I guess you didn't have time to tell me b/c I was too busy telling you about my own issues...HAHA. I miss you already!