Friday, April 3, 2009

wouldn't you know

So we are officially putting our house on the market this week. The Realtor comes tomorrow to take pictures and then we are done. We have had to paint, reorganize, clean everything out, get a storage space for all our wonderful stuff, and rearrange. I am looking forward to having the house on the market again, but at the same time am dreading keeping it spic and span for showings. It's not the easiest to do with a little one year old. And wouldn't you know that Jason, me, and Blake have been sick. What great timing! I am praying that we all feel better soon, and that having it on the market will not be too much of an inconvenience. We aren't too much in a hurry to sell and move, but it would be a blessing if it happened fast. I am just glad that my confidence and hope is in God's plan for us and where he would like us to live.

4 comments:

kdana said...

So excited that you are getting it listed and hoping your colds go away QUICK so you have one less thing to worry about with all this.

Megan said...

Are you moving to a different state or just a different area and home?!

Good luck. We have someone coming to look @ our house today.

Ben & Bobbi said...

Sharon, I'll be praying for you! It is a little stressful to have to keep the house so clean all the time but I'm sure you'll do fine. Hope you all feel better soon!

Cara said...

That is great for you guys! I hope it sells quickly!! Keep us posted!