Sunday, March 20, 2011

32 weeks and more


I went to my dr and the hospital. I go to the dr every week and also the hospital so I am constantly being watched and checked which I love!

Tatum is 4 pounds 2oz and Reid is 4 pounds. I have had several braxton hicks contractions. They did a stress test and saw the contractions and will keep an eye on it, but nothing to worry about. The dr. said this is my new norm. The fluid on the babies look great as well. I am not dilated or effaced at all. Things are going well.

I am very uncomfortable and live for the weekends when daddy is home. He takes Blake out so mommy can have her feet up, he plays with him, gives him lunch, and I contribute the reason I have done so well so far in the pregnancy to not only prayers but my husband doing and helping so much!

I have a gut feeling I won't be going 38 weeks, but we'll see!

1 comment:

Brenda S. Marin said...

Oh dear friend, I can't even imagine how you must be feeling! You are so beautiful and I can't wait to meet these two new babies!!!