Sunday, December 21, 2008

Not Sure

This Christmas Season is hard for me this year. I am overwhelmed by those around me who are in such great need. I hurt for them, cry for them, and pray for them so much. I wish God would give these people what they NEED...not so much wants...but what they NEED right now. It breaks my heart. I have been so blessed in so many areas, but I want those around me to have those same blessings. Who am I to have received all this from the Lord. Why did he choose me to have so much and more than I NEED. I am so grateful, but then feel so bad for those who NEED so much more right now. I can only hope this Christmas, that God will meet the needs and desires of those around. That sometime soon I can blog about the overwhelming flowing of God's blessing that has been poured out upon family and friends of mine.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Sharon it is hard to see loved ones going through hard times. We never seem to understand God's timing, what a thing to grasp! Hopefully those going through these times will trust God and strengthen their relationship with Him! Let's continue to pray and trust that God will make a way!!!

Ben & Bobbi said...

Sharon you have such a sweet and caring spirit...praying is the most important thing you can do for those in need.