Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I need to remember this one

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan, that can succeed against the Lord. Proverbs 21:30

I have to tell myself when my life is surrendered to the Lord, all that happens is because of his perfect will in my life. Whether it's twins, Jason's job, family health, it's all of God's plan prevailing. Good or bad, happy or sad, I want nothing more than God's plan to be unfolded before me.

I have comfort knowing that there is no plan (mine or Satan's) that can be above the Lord's. When my hearts desire is to be walking the path that God has chosen for me, then his plan will succeed. What peace that brings!!!


Side note: Had 22 week ultrasound today and twins look great. Reid and Tatum are both head down this time and Tatum was actually kicking Reid today. Everything appears to measuring properly...and to quote the dr. "Everything looks great, keep doing what you are doing" Hmmm does that mean I can keep eating like a hog!!!???? I go back in two weeks to have them measure liquid and babies fully again.

1 comment:

Sues said...

SUPER AMEN to this!!!!!!!!!!!