Friday, December 31, 2010

To be honest, I am having a hard time


I am trying to balance between my role as a woman, wife, mom, and friend. I am trying to spend as much time with my friends, one on one time with my husband, one on one time with Blake, and some alone time. I just can't seem to fit it all in and be satisfied. I feel like I am pulled in many directions and can't give a hundred percent to any of those. If I feel pulled now, I can't imagine how pulled I will feel in four months when the twins get here. I know my life and all of me will have to be devoted to the twins and Blake. But there has to be a way in the midst of all of that to not loose who I am as a friend, a daughter/sister, and a wife. I hate to see the other roles go wayside as I fulfill my duty as a mom. I am a bit perplexed and will be on a mission to hopefully figure this out before the twins get here!!!

1 comment:

Judith and Lance said...

Sharon -- all of us who truly love you and want your attention everyday (including me!) will be just fine until you figure all of this out. I know we could go weeks w/o talking and pick right back up where we left off. I'm just sorry you are feeling pulled at all. I know you'll figure it out, though and I know you will prioritize your time to honor God and your family. I'm proud of you1