Thursday, September 16, 2010

Currently



Currently as I type this, Blake is having one of his moments. What I mean by that is he is having a melt down and is refusing to clean up his toys. He is in timeout and is not allowed to have mommy hold him or have bear. He has been throwing his tantrum for twenty min now.

Everything in me wants to snuggle that boy, hold him, kiss him, and clean up the toys for him. It pains me to have to see him so upset and screaming so loud.

I however have a responsibility to follow Proverbs 22:6 "train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"

Picking up the toys for him or holding him right now wouldn't be the best way to train him.

I can't wait for him to follow the rules so that I can actually hold him and love on him...come on little one...what a reward when you pick up the toys...more snuggle time with mom!

No comments: