* Went to the dr. today. Got a random ultrasound to check on the babies heartbeat and my fluid. Had a stress test too. A normal fluid amount is 8-20...mine was at 10. She said it's okay, and will see me back in 2 weeks. Was told to count the kicks one hour at a time after eating...should have eight kicks. Ultrasound showed a baby...scrunched up in my tummy. What I thought was the butt all the time and could feel ended up being its head. Heart rate around 150 again.
*Went to the Herrington in Geneva with Jason. It was wonderful. They had a turn down service like what we had in Mexico. Cookies, milk, a card that showed the weather for the next day, fireplace, room was on the river, bathrooms and room were so clean.
* Had a pregnancy massage...it was wonderful...I drooled five minutes after my head hit the pillow that's how relaxed I was.
* Jason and I went to dinner the night we were at the Herrington we ordered dessert and before I could put my fork in it he said wait. He got out a candle and matches he brought from home and sang happy birthday...it was so sweet. He got me another certificate for massage or manicure or pedicure to Jo Ric...something like that....
* I don't have any New Years resolutions...is that bad?
* Saw my precious baby kick and my stomach move on Christmas night