Sunday, January 20, 2008

Showered
















Judith and Jo Ann threw me my first baby shower on Friday, January 18Th at 7:00. The colors were green, purple, and coral. They served a variety of dips with chips and had fruit and cupcakes for dessert. They decorated with a pregnant lady wearing pink and black and holding a pink umbrella. They had candles and white pretty dishes. They played baby gift bingo in which Manda won. Then I had to write down my guess of the sex of the baby, when it would be born, and how much it would weigh and its height would be. (I guessed a boy, being born on March 24th, weighing a little over 8 pounds, and I think 20 inches) Whoever was closest to my guess won....the winner was....Rosie....my mom was closest to what I guessed. I was so glad that my mom and my sister came, and it was so sweet of Judith and Jo Ann to think of inviting them. It was a cold, cold, snowy evening. I had a great time! They made it so special and so pretty too. The best part of the shower was when they went around the room and prayed for Jason, me, and the baby. I felt so much love and support. I think Judith and Jo Ann did a great job of putting together the shower and making it memorable.
I am posting some pictures of the evening. I will post some other shower pictures because Bethany is throwing me one in two weeks and so is work.
Jason and I are so blessed by so many kind and generous people...our baby is already blessed!














3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey. What is your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog. Your shower looked AWESOME! I am so happy for you two. You are lookin like one hot momma in your black shirt. I can't wait for my showers!

Have a great day!

Kelly Weinberg said...

I wish I could have been there! :( I'm glad you had a wonderful time!!

Megan said...

Yes, it is crazy and I will let you know the gender ASAP! We both have a lot to look forward to!