I went to the doctor on Wednesday. They said that the baby is still breech. At 37 weeks I have a decison to make if the baby hasn't turned. I can go to the hostiptal and they can try to turn the baby outside my body. The doctor said that if that is done there is not 100% success with it. It hurts the mother and can induce labor. 2nd option is to schedule a c-section at 39 weeks. So I think Jason and I are leaning towards the 2nd option.
I measured again at 34 weeks, but am 33 weeks. I keep feeling the baby's butt in my upper tummy! It makes me look uneven. Quite funny! I was told i can't travel anywhere more than an hour away.
I am trusting right now that God knows what I can and cannot handle. If it's a normal delivery, so be it. If it has to be a c-section, so be it. God has already planned out how my delivery is going to go, who my baby is, and has allowed Jason adn I the privilage to parent this child.
I am so glad that I have Jesus to trust and to have my best interest, Jason's best interest, and the baby's best interest in mind.
Now I have to decide when my last day at work will be. I am not sure what to do. I feel very tired when I am home from school. I went to bed....eyes closed...sleeping at 7:30 last night. I know I will leave around Easter break....not sure if I will a little before or if I will finsih the 4 day week after break.
3 days ago