Friday, April 18, 2008

A little smirk

Today when I was nursing Blake he gave me a little smirk...I then had him unlatch and saw an even bigger smirk. Uh..priceless. We have spent our mornings nursing, singing "This is the day", reading a Bible story, and napping. The days aren't flying by yet...but more and more I am enjoying my time with Blake. I miss him when he is sleeping and wish I could just gobble him up. I love going in his room and seeing him lay in his crib and rest peacefully. His little arms and hands are above his head as he soundly sleeps. I look forward to the weekends, but it's no the same as when I wasn't a mom. I look forward to seeing Jason a little more and having him around the house. I only saw Jason for an hour last night...my time with him seems to be getting less and less. HOpefully that doesn't last long!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad things are getting better slowly but surly. You can do this! I will be praying that you get more time with your hubby!!! Love yah!

Lana said...

Oh Sharon, it's just gonna keep getting better and better! Earlier this week I was on the phone while nursing and something made me cry (nothing major; just one of those days) and Nathaniel started laughing - he was laughing at me so hard that every time he tried to nurse he would have to stop because he was laughing so hard. It was AWESOME! And he and I had such a great afternoon today. He's my little buddy, getting bigger and more "conversational" all the time. Um...I better stop writing...my comment is turning into its own post! love you!

Cara said...

I am so happy he gave you a little smile!! I still can't wait to see the little cutie!