3 days ago
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Repost from another Blogger
TEN THINGS I SPEND MONEY ON AND WHY:
1) Groceries including baby food - because we need to eat and live
2) Diapers- because I want a clean son without a diaper rash
3) Clothes for Blake- he needs to be in warm clothes that fit him
4) Haircuts - want to look presentable and not homeless
5) Gas- so I am not stuck in my house as a stay at home mom
6) Gym membership- want to be in shape
7) Texting- yes...I usually go over so I have added expense each month than the regular bill
That is honestly all that I spend money on regularly....
Hmmm not a big spender!