Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little ones here is my growing list

With you two arriving just about 8 weeks away, here is my list of things I want to accomplish...the first one was accomplished yesterday and the second one will be accomplished today:

1) Buy crib/dresser
2) Buy double stroller/car seat
3) Buy a car
4) Buy organization bins
5) Buy a desk
6) Organize toys downstairs and upstairs
7) Organize cabinet in kitchen to fit formula and bottles
8) Organize coat closet
9) Get out all baby stuff and wash (ie. bassinet, pack play, toys, bouncy)
10) Was all of Rieds baby clothes
11) Meet with Pediatrician

I think that's about it for now...I am sure as time gets closer the list will continue to grow!

We want to make your arrival as smooth as possible...I am still so curious if you will go eight more weeks or come a tad early. I am so grateful that there are no for seen problems so far!!!

No comments: