Saturday, February 19, 2011

Preparing





Okay, I am almost 29 weeks along and today I really began to prepare for your arrival. Daddy and I went shopping last night for your crib and finally decided on one we loved! Wouldn't you know when we finally decide on one, it's out of stock~grrrrrr. Anyways today daddy and Blake went to see Gigi and Paw Paw to celebrate Blake's 3rd birthday. Because how far along I am, I was unable to go along. I am sad to miss out on such exciting times with Blake.

Instead, mom stayed home and Auntie J came over. We made five meals to freeze for when you are born. After we made meals, I did some laundry to start getting cleaned all your clothes that we bought. I have a long way to go, but I have to start somewhere.

On Saturday, Sam is coming over to watch Blake for four hours so mommy and daddy can organize and get more stuff ready for you guys. That was a gift from Mimi and Pop Pop for Christmas, they always are thinking practical!

Off I go to get more stuff done!!!

Pictures at 28 weeks: Mom cooking meals for when you two come.......one of mommy's best friends visited......you and daddy on Valentine's day.....and a picture of the outfits you will come home in.

No comments: