Friday, September 26, 2008

I take for granted



So there is something that i take for granted and need to acknowledge and be grateful for. More times than not, my husband will tell me after I have cleaned the house how great it looks and how he appreciates me doing it. On top of that usually after he eats dinner he will tell me he appreciates me making him dinner and will say thank you.
I just realized the other day that I need to acknowledge him saying those things and am so glad that he is a man who sees my effort in taking care of him and the home while he works.
In return though, I have to say one of my weaknesses is thanking him and affirming my appreciation for his hard work.

To my husband who DOES read my blog...I know I need to affirm you more and am glad that you are patient with me as I realize this.

5 comments:

Megan said...

awe.
I think we all struggle with that sometimes. Chris is also always thanking me for the littlest things to a big thing.
Man, we are blessed!

Cara said...

You do have a great hubbie! We both do and thank GOD for them!

Ben & Bobbi said...

That's so sweet...you're lucky! My husband is not so great at that sometimes.

Janna Howard said...

affirm him by at least finding a better picture! You made him look all squished!

Judith and Lance said...

What a sweet wife Jason has. You are a very blessed woman to have a husband who loves and cares for you like he does. I'm sure he appreicated this post.