Monday, September 3, 2007

5th grade

Ever since I had Mrs. Timson in fifth grade I have journaled. Being the pack rat that I am, I still have those journals from fifth grade. For those of you who really know me, that's not hard to imagine. I journaled from when I was in Jr. High (which my mom found some entries and wasn't too pleased) through college. Now that I am going to be a mommy, I thought that this is another great opportunity for me to get in the habit of journaling again. The best part of journaling on here, is that it won't take up space in my closet, so it doesn't make me a pack rat!

Gosh, so many things on my mind as I start to blog. I guess I will keep it sweet and simple. There will be some major life changes in the next 7 months and we can't wait!

One question I have....does the precious baby in my belly love me already and love me as much as I love it without having met me?

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

of course this baby loves you. you are it's source of food and life. this baby cannot live without you. wouldn't you love someone that gave you life? that is why when you hold your baby for the first time and speak, your baby will turn it's little head to you because it already knows you...and already loves you.