Saturday, September 22, 2007

Time

I hate when you look forward to something it seems time goes by really slow. I feel like November, when I can feel the baby move will never get here!

How much time are you suppose to arrive before your dr. appointment?

When is it the right time to go register for your baby?

How much time should you allow yourself to cool off after an argument?

Is there such a thing as spending too much time with your husband?

How many times will people change their mind in thinking what the sex of my baby is?

Will there ever be a time when the Cubs win the world series?

T = Totally looking forward to something
I= I can't take my eyes off of the clock
M=Makes me so anxious
E=Every time I look forward to the time of something I miss out on the here and now!

2 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

This post makes me think of Cher's song, "If I could turn back time!".

Samantha said...

Time will fly by! I assure you! Soon, it will seem like this blog was a million years ago!

"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again."